Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I think my wife and I innocently chanced upon a "dogging" site this afternoon

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My mates mates kid (honest) passed his driving test and on that day he and his mates drove up to the dyke and parked in that car park for a smoke. Two coppers knocked on the window looking to nick doggers, to their surprise, were these youngsters smoking pot. Driver got points on his license on his first day!😆

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My mates mates kid (honest) passed his driving test and on that day he and his mates drove up to the dyke and parked in that car park for a smoke. Two coppers knocked on the window looking to nick doggers, to their surprise, were these youngsters smoking pot. Driver got points on his license on his first day!��

I think I read about that in the Argus: "NO-SHOW BLOW- SHOW BLOW BLOW!"

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
Just wondered after my initial post whether anyone has been curious enough to pay a visit to the "car park". If so has any action been witnessed. Is it worth a second visit? I'm at something of a loose end tonight.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Just wondered after my initial post whether anyone has been curious enough to pay a visit to the "car park". If so has any action been witnessed. Is it worth a second visit? I'm at something of a loose end tonight.

Have a wander down Dukes Mound....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here