Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I think my wife and I innocently chanced upon a "dogging" site this afternoon

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
I think my wife and I innocently chanced upon a "dogging" site this afternoon.
We were coming back from the Devils Dyke along the Devil's Dyke Road. Just before we arrived at the small junction, we noticed on our left a small car park and pulled in on a whim. When we first arrived it was almost empty with only a couple of other cars in there, but we hadn't been there more than 10 minutes when a series of cars started pulling in every few minutes driven by single men, and soon the car park was fit to burst. Some of the cars would perform strange maneuvers like stop in one space for a few minutes and then they would drive to another space within the same car park. Some cars would drive off, only to return a few minutes later. It was all very odd. Then it occurred to me.... I think we were the only couple in the car park so our arrival sparked a bit of interest to the couple of cars in there already. They must have immediately contacted their friends on the dogging network who were obviously already in the vicinity who were informed that a hot couple were about to put on a show. I imagine we were a major disappointment to them, for which I can only apologize. But even if we were so inclined the conditions were hardly appropriate or propitious. It was broad daylight at 3.30 in the afternoon and it was pissing down with rain.
I wonder if anyone on NSC can shed light on our experience. Maybe you even saw us up there.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The old "innocently stumbled upon a dogging site" excuse. I bet the missus didn't buy that. Mine never does :jester:

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Pretty sure the area around Devil's Dyke has always been a popular dogging spot (don't ask me how I know this).

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you mean the car park just off the turning up the hill past Saddlescombe Farm, I have heard it's a known site..........I run up there a lot and have never noticed anything, but tend to be there early in the morning so imagine everyone is knackered by then and gone home.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm looking forward to [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] 's imminent thread :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They must have immediately contacted their friends on the dogging network who were obviously already in the vicinity who were informed that a hot couple were about to put on a show. I imagine we were a major disappointment to them, for which I can only apologize.
Don't put yourselves down, it was your first time and I'm sure you were very nervous.

I'm looking forward to @Ernest 's imminent thread :lolol:
I'm not.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We were coming back from the Devils Dyke along the Devil's Dyke Road. Just before we arrived at the small junction, we noticed on our left a small car park and pulled in on a whim. When we first arrived it was almost empty with only a couple of other cars in there, but we hadn't been there more than 10 minutes when a series of cars started pulling in every few minutes driven by single men, and soon the car park was fit to burst. Some of the cars would perform strange maneuvers like stop in one space for a few minutes and then they would drive to another space within the same car park. Some cars would drive off, only to return a few minutes later. It was all very odd. Then it occurred to me.... I think we were the only couple in the car park so our arrival sparked a bit of interest to the couple of cars in there already. They must have immediately contacted their friends on the dogging network who were obviously already in the vicinity who were informed that a hot couple were about to put on a show. I imagine we were a major disappointment to them, for which I can only apologize. But even if we were so inclined the conditions were hardly appropriate or propitious. It was broad daylight at 3.30 in the afternoon and it was pissing down with rain.
I wonder if anyone on NSC can shed light on our experience. Maybe you even saw us up there.

You are Palarse :shutup:

If not you should be:moo:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Wonderful thread title. Almost sounds like the case for the defence.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

naked_man_with-_dog_600.jpg

Yes, that's me.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:wave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here