stephens-051015-l229-2729568_478x359.jpg

Dale Stephens
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 6th October 2015
by James Hilsum
It is probably the most enjoyable football of my career."
Dale Stephens
Dale Stephens is loving playing in the heart of Brighton & Hove Albion’s midfield and is taking great satisfaction from the side’s start to the campaign.
Stephens netted his third goal this term against Cardiff on Saturday to ensure Albion went a record ten games unbeaten at the start of the season.He said, “It is probably the most enjoyable football of my career. I’m really enjoying playing in this team, we are top of the league and we are playing well. It helps when you are winning games and everyone in the division would like to be where we are – at the top.
“We will work hard this week on the training pitch and enjoy the break as well. We have had a couple of international breaks already but it is chance to get some good fitness work in.
“The league is getting tight, but that is always going to happen because it is so competitive. It’s going to be tough, but we are delighted with the start and long may it continue.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The 25-year-old was delighted to get on the scoresheet for a second consecutive game, but admitted his frustration after a third draw in a row- a run which Stephens is eager to end after the international break.“I have been trying to get into the box a little bit more and it paid off. The speed was already on the ball, so I just tried to guide it in and luckily it went inside the far post.
“We are disappointed as we did enough to win the game convincingly, but we have only drawn again and that is the last three games where we have only come away with a point.
“That is disappointing, but we will go into the break now still confident that we can put a good run of wins together.”

[h=3]ALBION V BRISTOL CITY*
[/h]TUESDAY 20TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V *PRESTON NORTH END*
[/h]SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V MILTON KEYNES DONS
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here