Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Mid-Sussex Saturday Soccer School from Albion In The Community

S

smileyweb

Evening all.

AITC are starting a new Saturday Morning Soccer School for the Mid-Sussex area, and I thought it may be of interest to some of the folks on NSC for their kids - if they're not already playing on Saturdays mornings.

I'll be the Head Coach at the new school, as I currently coach at a number of schools in and around the Haywards Heath area.

Our Saturday Soccer Schools offer fun-based weekly football sessions for boys and girls across Sussex. Each session is designed to provide football opportunities for 5 to 12 year olds and are a great way to learn and develop new skills in a safe and fun environment.

As well as improving their football skills, these sessions will help boys and girls to boost their self-confidence and make new friends.

All sessions are delivered by experienced FA-qualified coaches, and are in line with the BHAFC Academy philosophy and age-specific coaching curriculum. Players are regularly monitored by coaches and, if appropriate, may be invited to attend a trial to participate in our Player Pathway.

It starts next Saturday - October 10th - at Bolnore Primary School, and will run until the first week of December.

Full details are below, for those interested:

Venue: Bolnore Village Primary School, 9 Updown Hill, Haywards Heath, RH16 4GD

Dates: 10th October – 5th December (excluding 31st October) from 9:30 to 11:15am each week

Cost: £56 (8 sessions at £7 a session)

If you would like to book onto this course, please…

…call us on 01273 878277

…email us at soccerschools@albioninthecommunity.org.uk

…or - best option - book online here: https://goo.gl/ICcci7

Cheers,

Miles
AITC Football Coach

S

smileyweb

p.s. Any questions, please ask on here or drop me a DM. Cheers!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here