Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno against Cardiff 03rd Oct 2015

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Marvellous bloody Marvellous.The man has been superb this season and seems to be staying fit.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
costly mistake but one tackle in the second half was out of this world.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Love him as a player!

A little bit suspect at times, and was mainly at fault for their goal, but he's such a class act to watch. For entertainment value he's possibly my favourite current player.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Love him as a player!

A little bit suspect at times, and was mainly at fault for their goal, but he's such a class act to watch. For entertainment value he's possibly my favourite current player.

Not at fault. Calculated risk pushing forward.

Bruno performance worth the admission money on its own. Best full back performance I've ever seen.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Some of the tackling in the second half was superb, no one could get past him. If it was not from such a masterclass performance by Stephens he would have been my MOTM

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's so wonderful to have a true maverick in our team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Love him as a player!

Love Bruno, but agree at fault with Greer who should have attacked near post and Dunk who was on his heels.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The ball from Whittingham for their goal to get in behind Bruno was absolutely top drawer. Yes we could be critical of Bruno's positioning, but Whittingham could try that pass 99 times out of a 100 and it probably doesn't come off.

Thought he had another superb game. His first touch and composure on the ball is top drawer, and there were 2 outstanding tackles in the 2nd half where not only did he win the ball against a man running at him, he calmly gained possession for us and started another attack.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Some of the tackling in the second half was superb, no one could get past him. If it was not from such a masterclass performance by Stephens he would have been my MOTM

Yes, I was fully expecting him to be MOM, though did not object to that accolade given to DS. Talking about that in the train afterwards, someone said that MOM is not always a true reflection, because it can also depend on whom the sponsors wish to meet ... Fair comment? Who had had experience of being a sponsor?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When the ball is hoofed forward by a defender and you see it is heading towards 1 or 2 strikers who, with a good touch or flick on could result in a dangerous situation but then you see Bruno is there and there is a collective "oh yes" from the crowd as he kills the ball dead on his foot as if it is covered with double sided sticky tape and not only kills the possible attack but then takes the ball forward to launch another attack or makes a pass to a player heading forward.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
He is certainly a joy to watch and it is a shame he is not 10 years younger. Apparently in an interview,when Rosenoir was at Hull,he voted for Bruno as the best fullback at right back in the championship.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I was sitting in the East Stand Lower Block H for Saturdays game and it afforded me the best view I could of got of this man at work for the second half.
He was incredible and some of the blocks he made were ridiculously good.

Their winger looked more and more dejected as Bruno casually took the ball off him at every move.

All Hail The King!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I said to the Jnr Bobkins that Bruno was my Man of the Match, ten seconds later he slipped over after a wayward pass.

Hashtag facepalm.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I said to the Jnr Bobkins that Bruno was my Man of the Match, ten seconds later he slipped over after a wayward pass.

Hashtag facepalm.

My son plays right back. Told him to watch Bruno a minute before he got caught out for their goal :lolol:

He was excellent otherwise though. Son's friend's dad who normally comes to a game or two a season (last one was Reading on Boxing Day) couldn't believe how much we'd improved and picked out Bruno, Stephens and March as our best players - none a Hughton signing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here