Arsenal vs United

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal 3-0 after 20 mins :lolol:

No idea why I get so much pleasure from United losing games

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing first 20 minutes. Alexis Sanchez is on fire.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's a perfectly natural feeling

Rubbish it's not. Had a soft spot for United well before I started following Albion. Dreading the gloating in the morning from all the Gooners in our office, and there are plenty of them. So Ooooo many Gooners about its Arsenal we should all detest. Why don't they go to watch Brighton?:albion2:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Rubbish it's not. Had a soft spot for United well before I started following Albion. Dreading the gloating in the morning from all the Gooners in our office, and there are plenty of them. So Ooooo many Gooners about its Arsenal we should all detest. Why don't they go to watch Brighton?:albion2:

Most of Sussex to Arsenal, less than 50 miles, and we have not been that much of a draw for kids until very recently. Surrey to Manchester, at least 200 miles, and a plethora of other clubs between here and there. Who are more plastic?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

Just because you've got a soft spot for them doesn't make it abnormal to take pleasure in seeing them beaten for the rest of us. You're the odd one out, not the OP!

There's absolutely nothing remotely likeable about Manchester United

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just because you've got a soft spot for them doesn't make it abnormal to take pleasure in seeing them beaten for the rest of us. You're the odd one out, not the OP!

Arrogant fans, detestable club.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Most of Sussex to Arsenal, less than 50 miles, and we have not been that much of a draw for kids until very recently. Surrey to Manchester, at least 200 miles, and a plethora of other clubs between here and there. Who are more plastic?
eh? By that conclusion most should support Palace around here.And a host of other clubs nearer than Arsenal. You don't think most of the "plastics" go to The Emirates every game do you? I could never see the anti Man U hatred, ok liked them as a kid but the more arrogant fans around here seem to be supporters of London clubs who belittle local clubs.
Having ranted about Gooners all the ones in our office are top drawer and have a soft spot for us.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like Arsenal but if there is one side I love getting showed up from the big boys then that is Chelsea. The only club I truly dislike..... Although I think it's the Mourinho factor that does it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
You're the odd one out, not the OP!

I'm not the odd one out and there is something to like about Man United for me, a George Best hat-trick witnessed at The Dell. Made a six year old lad fall in love with football ( and ultimately my local professional football club....us)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here