Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff highlights on Player now

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The full match is also available on Seagulls Player.

Just out of interest, does anybody watch the full match on Player? I might if it was a particularly special game but almost certainly not if I knew the result.

I suppose if I lived on the other side of the world and the game had been in the middle of my night I might watch it first thing in the morning but I'd be surprised if many people watched the whole thing.

But never mind, it's there if you want it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Is this the first time they've done this? Other clubs have done for ages but having cancelled my PLayer subscription I don't know if we've started or not.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
K
Just out of interest, does anybody watch the full match on Player? I might if it was a particularly special game but almost certainly not if I knew the result.

I suppose if I lived on the other side of the world and the game had been in the middle of my night I might watch it first thing in the morning but I'd be surprised if many people watched the whole thing.

I watched it yesterday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is this the first time they've done this? Other clubs have done for ages but having cancelled my PLayer subscription I don't know if we've started or not.
The second time this season they've put out the entire game, the first one was Forest (I think).

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

I watch them all, great addition to SP.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here