Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will ZAMORA score his first goal this season thread?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tuesday 20th October @19:53. One of the seven we will put past Bristol City :albion2:

dr415414

May 6, 2015
His scoring record over the last few seasons is very low. Not sure why anyone's surprised. He's a different animal now....we always knew that would be the case

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
regretably looks as prolific as O'Grady. Does a similar role but cos its King Bobby he won't get abuse

I wasn't a fan of signing him. I thought the wages he is paid we could have put towards someone else. In hindsight though, I think being around the younger strikers in training I think will be useful to them. As for his 1st goal? I always go for next game so I am gonna go for against Leeds in a 1-0 win

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He was brought back for ticket sales which hasn't worked out.
He was bought for his skills and his experience, and for the lift he gave the whole club, players and fans alike - that alone was worth good money. He's not the prolific goal-poacher we once had (though he probably still could be in League 1 or 2!) but he adds a lot of quality to our squad. He will score before Christmas.
And he is a better player than O'Grady.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Bobby is more of a creator now than scorer so think goals will be hard to come by. Also when he does come on them team loses some of its zest which is down to his lack of pace and not closing down defenders as quickly as Hemed or Baldock. I feel is he a luxury player who would be ok if we were 2-0 up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here