Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal / Noone incident

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Can't see it covered anywhere else and it was one of the highlights of the game for me!

Kayal and Noone had a little tussle chasing a ball out of play for a throw, in front of the west lower south end.

They sort of squared up to each other then smiled and 'high fived' and carried on the verbal a little.

Bong then throws the ball in to Kayal who just rolls his body around the ball and trots off leaving Noone who was marking him completely stranded.

el punal

Can't see it covered anywhere else and it was one of the highlights of the game for me!

Kayal and Noone had a little tussle chasing a ball out of play for a throw, in front of the west lower south end.

They sort of squared up to each other then smiled and 'high fived' and carried on the verbal a little.

Bong then throws the ball in to Kayal who just rolls his body around the ball and trots off leaving Noone who was marking him completely stranded.
Nicely sums up the team at the moment, we can give it and take it, we don't take any sh*t, we don't get bullied, we dictate . . . and we do it with style.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Noone throwing himself to the ground as if receiving a KO punch from Tyson hardly in the same spirit though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Noone throwing himself to the ground as if receiving a KO punch from Tyson hardly in the same spirit though

The far side from us, so no idea what the contact was like (albeit is looked completely accidental either way). It's worth noting that Bong did go over and apologise, so can only assume Noone DID catch one.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
From where I was sitting, if he did catch one, it was a long time before he decided to put both hands to his face and throw himself to the floor, looked to me like cheating, unfortunately.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Flailing arm from Bong did catch Noone, thought he maybe over-exaggerated it but a set piece looked Cardiff's best chance to nick it so probably told to go down under any contact.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The far side from us, so no idea what the contact was like (albeit is looked completely accidental either way). It's worth noting that Bong did go over and apologise, so can only assume Noone DID catch one.

Happened in front of us,,,Noone was hit in the face..purely accidental...Noone like every footballer these days made the most of it...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Noone made it out to be much worse than it was, confirmed by his grinning to the crowd as he came off (right in front of us). Nothing different to when he he did it when he was here. Disappointing after the reception he got from Albion fans.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nicely sums up the team at the moment, we can give it and take it, we don't take any sh*t, we don't get bullied, we dictate . . . and we do it with style.

I do agree but Noone couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag in all honesty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Incident apart, I'm SO glad we don't have Noone in our side any more. His crossing was absolutely hopeless, and his shooting was borderline embarrassing. Just as I remembered him.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Incident apart, I'm SO glad we don't have Noone in our side any more. His crossing was absolutely hopeless, and his shooting was borderline embarrassing. Just as I remembered him.
It was a good feeling to think we had moved on and expect so much more from a player than a few mazy runs with little end product.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
His performance showed that he hasn't changed as a player. The phrase "flatters to deceive" was made for him.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.

This is what I like most about Kayal. His attitude throughout every game is the same and to be admired. Football is obviously a game he loves to play.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
This is what I like most about Kayal. His attitude throughout every game is the same and to be admired. Football is obviously a game he loves to play.

Interesting that Hughton had a word with Kayal as he jogged past - and obviously said something to the effect of "take it easy now you've taken the piss out of him" or so his hand movements indicated. No doubt Hughton knows how big a miss he'd be if / when he gets suspended for more bookings. But he's a real star in this league - and the Kayal / Stephens combination is working really well right now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Slightly ironic that people are criticising Noone for exaggerating the incident (I believe so to) ..as Kayal has in my opinion done the same on a couple of occasions

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Slightly ironic that people are criticising Noone for exaggerating the incident (I believe so to) ..as Kayal has in my opinion done the same on a couple of occasions

Did more than he banged the grass with his hand a few times and called for assistance like those with genuine broken legs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here