Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top of the League

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Maybe Greer should have scored, maybe Baldock doesn't score enough goals, maybe March isn't quite the player we all hope he is or will be, but, we are going into the international break, top of the league and 4 points clear of 3rd place. I never expected to be in this position and I am enjoying every minute. We aren't the best side in this division but we are good enough to be competitive in every game. Who knows what the end of the season will bring, but let's enjoy the ride, certainly much more enjoyable than the car crash of last season

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Maybe Greer should have scored, maybe Baldock doesn't score enough goals, maybe March isn't quite the player we all hope he is or will be, but, we are going into the international break, top of the league and 4 points clear of 3rd place. I never expected to be in this position and I am enjoying every minute. We aren't the best side in this division but we are good enough to be competitive in every game. Who knows what the end of the season will bring, but let's enjoy the ride, certainly much more enjoyable than the car crash of last season

I am not so sure that we are not the best team in the division. We havn't met anyone better yet and I don't even think we have played our best yet. Top that with the fact that even if we do come up against a better side, I think we are capable of tactically beating them if we do come across a better side.

The old adage says ''the table doesn't lie''

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I am not so sure that we are not the best team in the division. We havn't met anyone better yet and I don't even think we have played our best yet. Top that with the fact that even if we do come up against a better side, I think we are capable of tactically beating them if we do come across a better side.

This is an oxymoron.

nothing-is-written-in-stone.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I have seen a few posts about eg how Middlesbrough will overtake us, and yet there is as no evidence that we are not the best side, though it might turn out to be true. Yesterday's performance was really very good and if we can transform that properly into goals, then, . .well, the tables does not lie.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here