Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The more important point is how ordinary Southampton are making them look

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Defeat would leave them 16th, 4 points above the relegation zone and 10 points off Man City, potentially 11 behind United after tomorrow. Would take something pretty special to recover from that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mourinho's arrogance has cost Chelsea dearly this season already. Appears to have managed to unsettle the playing side and the non-playing side alike by blaming anyone and everyone around him. Good work fella! :clap2: Sad thing is tho, he'll walk away with a multi-million pound reward for failure, and walk straight into more of the same somewhere else.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm really hoping this is what happens when you play the psychology game. It might work for a while, but is it sustainable?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm really hoping this is what happens when you play the psychology game. It might work for a while, but is it sustainable?

I hadn't thought of it that way. Are you trying to mess with my head?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Laughable post match comments, blaming the ref. Hold your hands up Jose, say you are playing poor and Saints played well. Utter prick.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Chelsea's form is clearly related to Jose's treatment of Eva Carniero - in any football club, business, or any other kind of working environment - you just cannot treat people like that, it will and has destroyed morale throughout the entire club.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if John terry had mounted some kind of whispering campaign against Mourinho in the dressing room also. He's not used to being dropped and, nasty piece of work that he is, he's unlikely to have taken kindly to it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wouldn't be at all surprised if John terry had mounted some kind of whispering campaign against Mourinho in the dressing room also. He's not used to being dropped and, nasty piece of work that he is, he's unlikely to have taken kindly to it.

The irony of him being at fault for at least one goal after the Chelsea fans chanting "we want our captain back" last week

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hilarious. I hate Chelsea. Arrogant scum fans (shared a tube with some recently - chatting about drugs and all the people and types they hate, just to intimidate the commuters). Jose, in my estimation, has a personality disorder. Psychopathic. The state of their squad is his doing, and my bet is Abramovic will boot him out in a few hours. Pity, because the results will improve.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hilarious. I hate Chelsea. Arrogant scum fans (shared a tube with some recently - chatting about drugs and all the people and types they hate, just to intimidate the commuters). Jose, in my estimation, has a personality disorder. Psychopathic. The state of their squad is his doing, and my bet is Abramovic will boot him out in a few hours. Pity, because the results will improve.

It's panning out the same as last time.

He spent most the summer sulking that the chairman wouldn't spend 60 million on a CB, the two defenders they signed stuck me as being a protest by him

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I wonder if the Eva Carneiro incident is in play here. She seems to have been a good professional, I imagine she was liked by the players. That incident revealed JM as a nasty piece of work and I wonder if some sort of karma is visiting Stamford Bridge, I do hope so.

His press conference after the game today sent out a challenge to Roman A and I think RA may not take it kindly. I do hope so.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I hate Muslims , arrogant scum, saw some demonstrating against troops recently , really acting up, just trying to intimidate passers by.

Happy with my bit of generalisation , prick ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here