Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's Entertainment!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I know we did not win. But what a cracking game! So different from last season. Still unbeaten, still top. Still bloody happy.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Agree but...we could and should have won the last three....Scoring one out of how many chances today aint great........So different from last season. Still unbeaten, still top. Still reasonably happy.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Imagine what we could do with a clinical finisher in the team. Swap Baldock for say a Darren Bent and we'd be untouchable at the moment.
Really enjoyed today's game and with Kayal and Stephens we really control games now. Should be a cracking season!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I know, I know but I had zero expectations for this season. If you said after 10 games we would be top and undefeated, I would have thought you mad.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brilliant performance bar the first 5 mins. Don t know if they are a poor side or we just made then look poor but it is defo 2 points lost. Must take chances and some of those were as clear as they come.
Praise to CH though got us playing quality football which is a mirical after last years rubbish

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Actually sort of enjoyed their goal. It was a cracking ball diagonal to the left and an early low cross....can't moan about those ones. Should have put one of our chances away second half though.
Still top, still happy

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually sort of enjoyed their goal. It was a cracking ball diagonal to the left and an early low cross....can't moan about those ones. Should have put one of our chances away second half though.
Still top, still happy

Yep, right in front if us and it was quality, although runner should have been tracked from midfield perhaps. Still top, still unbeaten, happiness incomparable with this time last season

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Best home performance of the season , really dominated the match , could easily won by 3 or 4

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Was my first game of the season and enjoyed it, totally dominated after their goal and should have won. We've got some solid players in our side now but as has been mentioned we need to be a bit more clinical in finishing chances.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I loved the collective groan of 'Oh no' that went round for the Cardiff one on one in 70 something'th minute. The game had the feel of an unjustified away win at that point. Still, we will play worse and win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH the fact it's only October, being undefeated having a nice ring to it, I'll take creating chances but not scoring all day long.

Last season is still too fresh in my memory to get titsy about dropping 2 points.
I went to the football, it was very exciting, the team had no passengers (again) with quality all over the pitch.

For now let's just be happy with what we've got, esp when compared to what we had..

Last edited:

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Superb fun today. Got to groan and cheer and jeer and to ooh and ahhh and shout at the lino and the referee and sing and generally enjoy it. I said to my lad as we left (he moaned how unjust it was that we didn't win) that basically today is what I pay the ticket price for - fun and entertainment and if we get the results even better. Superb afternoon, brilliant displays by some of the players and I can't thanks Chris Hughton enough for bringing the spring back into the Amex step. The place was rocking and long may it continue!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Finishing cost us but it was a cracking game and we totally dominated them at times.

Such a shame the best chance went begging but we have no team to fear in this league.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
End to end. March was awesome today, team is organised. What a season start! Much better than lights going out and a kick in the balls: it is a great time to drink lots of beer and wait for half time results!
was it you smoking Capstan non filters outside the North Stand...? (Or actually your Mum and Dad...!). :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here