Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And I think we've got 3 in the squad?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
When we hosted a game at the Goldstone against Norway Peter Ward scored a hat trick and we won 6-0. The crowd was a brilliant 18,500. What a night !
How many will attend now.? We really should support them with three in the team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5-45?! Wtf is that all about!

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
When we hosted a game at the Goldstone against Norway Peter Ward scored a hat trick and we won 6-0. The crowd was a brilliant 18,500. What a night !
How many will attend now.? We really should support them with three in the team.
That hatrick included a very rare Wardy headed goal!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Was memorable!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Shows how age plays tricks with you I thought that it was 7-0 and John Deehan of Villa scored 4. My memory has obviously let me down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here