Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sauna

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I'm after some help from the knowledgable NSC fraternity. I'm looking for a good, relaxing sauna, pool, hot tub experience locally.

I don't need a massage or manicure etc. I don't want exercise equipment. Just a chilled out couple of hours.

I recently went to the queens hotel but no hot tub and music too loud and inappropriate for relaxing (chumbawumba and muse for example)

I am aware of a few men only places but the free condoms and lube make me think it's also not quite what I'm after. (Although never say never - just don't tell the wife) :blush:

There's a great one in bath with rooftop open hot tub but that's a little too far.....

Any ideas or recommendations?

Many thanks

Jan 30, 2008
i'm after some help from the knowledgable nsc fraternity. I'm looking for a good, relaxing sauna, pool, hot tub experience locally.

I don't need a massage or manicure etc. I don't want exercise equipment. Just a chilled out couple of hours.

I recently went to the queens hotel but no hot tub and music too loud and inappropriate for relaxing (chumbawumba and muse for example)

i am aware of a few men only places but the free condoms and lube make me think it's also not quite what i'm after. (although never say never - just don't tell the wife) :blush:

There's a great one in bath with rooftop open hot tub but that's a little too far.....

Any ideas or recommendations?

Many thanks

74 Grand parade :whistle:
regards
DR

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Joking aside, is it nice there and can I avoid getting fiddled with?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just remember the correct pronunciation is SOW NA and not SAW NA. My Finnish sister in law likes to correct a d to be fair they did invent it.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Found anywhere yet?

sauna-outside-vihta-vasta-men-geezers.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Prince Regent has a decent sauna and steam room. Withdean has a sauna. Fitness First or whatever it is between the post office and Earth and Stars probably has both and a tub, so does Health and Racquet Club. Probably. I'm Stevie Sauna, g'night

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
There were some good saunas in Brighton,but it all went a bit Pete Tong in the 80's when the Gay fraternity started to colonise them.
George Eden had a good one at the Steine,and even the Kemp Town Sauna opposite the Clyde held out for a while.
Once you couldn't go anywhere without guys walking around with a stalk on that was it for me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sign on door of the sauna at Withdean gym this morning:

"SAUNA WILL BE CLOSED FOR ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE ON WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER FROM 6AM TO 1PM. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONTINENCE CAUSED"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here