#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Enjoy the weekend sunshine all!

cute-animals-puppy-dog-sunbathing-sun-glasses-shades-pics.jpg

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow Albion dies. [Albion also means England as I'm sure you already know].

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm quite pleased today. At lunchtime I cycled down to the BFI and now have in my possession about £500's worth of cinema tickets. :)
It all starts on Wednesday evening. My last film to see a week on Sunday is Yakuza Apocalypse. I dare anyone to watch the latest trailer of it and not want to see it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm quite pleased today. At lunchtime I cycled down to the BFI and now have in my possession about £500's worth of cinema tickets. :)
It all starts on Wednesday evening. My last film to see a week on Sunday is Yakuza Apocalypse. I dare anyone to watch the latest trailer of it and not want to see it.

Frankly I want to see it just based on the name.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just watched the trailer. Looks horrible!

Japanese B-Movie Blade.

Pah. Was Blade dressed in a cheap frog costume whilst lightly dusting up some rivals with a kung-fu move or two? The general absurdity, and sometime real sickness, of a Takashi Miike movie should make it an interesting watch. A good farewell to a film festival of abuse and misery.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Following a post a few months ago, I know I'm not the only NSC'er to take their holiday over the international break. So on my and their behalves "Bring on the rain and cold weather", we're outta here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here