Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At least 10 dead in Oregon Community College Shooting

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I guess its to early to know if this person had any reason to do what they did. Probably had a grudge because they were given detention recently.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Events like like make me very grateful my eldest returned home safe after two years of study and soccer in the USA

The shocking thing is this is the norm and basically now an acceptable event in the Land of the Free

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
If people cared about it, they would rise up and do something to stop the killings but they don't. Just let them get on with it. It's the same with police brutality cases. The United States is a violent society despite the 'Land of the Free' BS.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You only have to watch the recent documentary on the KKK to realise that Americans will never give up their idiotic claim on carrying arms. Really, they must be one of the stupidest nations on the planet.

Not one of, just the.

Richest nation on earth can do nothing about an obscene rate of murder in their own backyard, yep, damn stupid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Dec 15, 2014
Here
In case anybody has traveled to Crater Lake, Oregon (which is an incredibly blue coloured lake high up in the southern Oregon mountain area) Roseburg is on Interstate 5 about 2 hours east of Crater Lake on a motorway (highway 138) that connects the main Oregon interstate with this incredibly beautiful lake.

discovery-point.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, but think how many lives were saved because enough people had guns to shoot the gun man dead. Simples. If nobody was allowed to carry guns, but he'd managed to get hold of one, he could have just kept on shooting to his heart's content. Why does everybody vilify those sensible, nice, rational people in the NRA? Are they all commies or something?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
In case anybody has traveled to Crater Lake, Oregon (which is an incredibly blue coloured lake high up in the southern Oregon mountain area) Roseburg is on Interstate 5 about 2 hours east of Crater Lake on a motorway (highway 138) that connects the main Oregon interstate with this incredibly beautiful lake.

discovery-point.jpg

Roseburg is west of Crater Lake

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I trust the ghost of Charlton Heston will be holding a pro gun rally in the town where it happened within the week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not one of, just the.

Richest nation on earth can do nothing about an obscene rate of murder in their own backyard, yep, damn stupid.

This is the 46th mass shooting in America this year. Forty six in one year!! That's not counting the single shootings that occur every day.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They are just beyond help when it comes to gun control.

There is no point trying to change the laws or the rules.

If 45 school shootings in a year doesn't budge them, leave them to it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here