Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At least 10 dead in Oregon Community College Shooting

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
How on earth do Americans 'cope' in Europe and other countries where carrying guns is illegal? The US must be a dangerous place if their society is in such fear that they need to arm themselves.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
SUCH a retarded argument.

Lava doesn't kill people - idiotic people walk into lava! Hence, let's have Lava EVERYWHERE! Same exact logic.

No it isn't lava isn't benign, if you lie in its path i twill kill you, it doesn't need a third party.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And just as I thought the American gun lobby couldn't get any more crass, stupid and utterly dumbarsed - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34485358

The Jews wouldn't have been slaughtered by Hitler if people had been allowed to carry arms :faceplam: :guns::shootself

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Daily Show did a good section linking the far right Republican's stance on ProLife anti-abortion issues with the apathy they show towards these shootings.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I once watch a documentary about Americas mental health system.

It's so under funded and tiny that most with mental health issues are either put in prison or left to roam the streets.

Mix this with easy access to guns and its lethal.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I once watch a documentary about Americas mental health system.

It's so under funded and tiny that most with mental health issues are either put in prison or left to roam the streets.

Mix this with easy access to guns and its lethal.

This seems to be an important factor and if memory serves me correctly the shooters involved in massacres have been missed by the system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here