Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC southeast local weather at 22.35 - amateurish

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
That Rachel Mackley woman stands in front of a map reading out overnight temperatures. Meanwhile the numbers on the map are completely different. Then she reads out the temperatures for tomorrow. Again the map shows a different set of figures. How difficult is it to get the numbers to match? Happens all the time when she is doing the weather. Confusing and inept.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I honestly don't care. She's absolutely lovely.

She could be reading the Koran in Norwegian, I'm not bothered. Just keep wearing those figure-hugging dresses and smiling, you little MINX

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Rachael Mackley, rather fit but a 'letterbox' mouth, very wide and all teeth, not that I am an oil painting mind! But Georgina Burnett meanwhile....,..fnarr fnarr......

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I honestly don't care. She's absolutely lovely.

She could be reading the Koran in Norwegian, I'm not bothered. Just keep wearing those figure-hugging dresses and smiling, you little MINX

I used to think she was fairly tasty, but changed my mind recently. Out of her depth and not up to the job.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to think she was fairly tasty, but changed my mind recently. Out of her depth and not up to the job.

Cobblers. Anyones up to the job, because the BBC graphics for the weather forecast are by FAR the best on TV.

A sweeping camera, with moving animated rain over the bits its gonna rain on. BBC weather reports are BANG on. ITV are still using primitive static "sticker" clouds which, although are done in graphical form now, are still circa 1973.

They could put a coked-up Rhydian in a gorilla outfit in front of the BBC weathermap and you'd still know exactly what was going on. The fact you've got the lovely Mackley is a pleasant distraction - she's like a glacé cherry on a banoffee pie. Not entirely necessary, but not unwelcome and you'd still eat it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm not sure how much feedback the talent is getting. They're working in front of a green screen, and if the in-studio monitor(s) visible to them are only showing the camera feed, and not the composite that goes out over the air with the map chyron-ed in, they might not even know there's a problem. In that event, the cock-up's in the booth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep, Rachel is indeed lovely (if a little awkward). South East Today is fortunate to have Bryony MacKenzie and Chrissie Reidy too. Polly's not bad either :thumbsup:

Not to forget the delectable Kay Forster.

Polly Evans is said to have the pinkest nipples in the entire Kent/Medway area.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The worst weather forecast girl I have seen was so excited to be on TV that she gave it the big hello mum and waved to the camera. After a few awkward days and lots of giggling she actually invited her mum to the studio to watch her performance.

Eamonn Holmes embarrassingly introduced her equally excited mother as they both sat on the sofa to watch the forecast. She then went on to describe the weather in Kevon and Dornwall.

She had clearly slept with the producer, but even that didn’t save her from getting dropped immediately.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Massive jugs seems to be prerequisite for working on South East Today. Add to the fact that we don't have to hear about Pompey twåts, Scumhampton, Bmuff or Pants anymore I'm glad they changed the regions around. Jo Kent is the only loss.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Big breasts nice body pretty face what's not to like ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No one will beat Chrissie Reidy though. A smouldering sexpot

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not to forget the delectable Kay Forster.

Polly Evans is said to have the pinkest nipples in the entire Kent/Medway area.

It has oft been discussed in our house that polly may have pinknipps

She is known as polly pinks for that reason

As for Rachel - sorry but she wriggles like she is in needs of a piss when she is presenting the weather. Bring back Wendy hurrell or caddy lee Preston

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It has oft been discussed in our house that polly may have pinknipps

She is known as polly pinks for that reason

As for Rachel - sorry but she wriggles like she is in needs of a piss when she is presenting the weather. Bring back Wendy hurrell or caddy lee Preston

Caddy! Now we are talking!

Georgie is another step up though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like Caddy. Nice girl, and always somewhere handy to hang your coat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here