Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been BLOCKED by TalkSPORT on Twitter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shocking stuff. I’ve been blocked on Twitter by @talkSPORTDrive (ie Adrian Durham). Last night he tweeted about a red card for a Posh player being “the worst decision I’ve seen in 40 years of watching football, ref is a disgrace”. I thought nothing more of it other than being slightly curious to see it. I’d forgotten all about it by today, but then I saw someone tweet him this afternoon having seen the incident. There’s the following exchange…

Harvs
@talkSPORTDrive Was expecting the sending off to be far more contentious after your tweet – looked a fair shout by the ref.

talkSPORTDrive
@Harvs Look at our mans left leg, proof it’s not reckless/dangerous. It’s a foul and yellow, but never a red

Harvs – But the “worst decision you have seen in 40 years” ? See far worse in most games! Are Posh appealing it ?

EasyTen – He’s Daily Mail Harvs. There is no middle ground. Everything is either HORRIFIC or ADORABLE.

TalkSport – Shhh silly, we’re actually talking football, you’re talking nonsense, now go elsewhere

EasyTen – A red that could have been a yellow is “the worst decision in 40 years” and I’M talking nonsense ? Mmmkay

*blocked*

Well, he can certainly dish it out, but seemingly doesn’t like taking anything back. Sensitive soul. Now what am I going to do with my afternoons :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I saw this earlier and had to chuckle. I think Durham was the one who was criticising our players after we played them at London Road once and saying we were a team of divers or something...

PS - I'm going to add fuel to the fire on twitter ;)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I suspect that he may have broken the group social media policy, if I could find a copy of it to check (work for their parent company).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was blocked by George Galloway for tweeting him that he looked like a shit Maurice Gibb in his trilby and sunglasses.

Well he did.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've been blocked by Mike Selvey for saying that his hatred of Kevin Pietersen was clouding his judgement of who best to play in the England middle order.

I was on a train sat next to Robbie Savage recently, and he said Adrian Durham was clueless and just stirred things up to get attention without having reference to the facts (a touch of pot calling kettle black but have to agree with him, and [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] ). He also described Alan Green as a money grabbing bitter old **** who comes to matches with pre-formed prejudices, which immediately made Robbie go up in my estimation.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its all kicked off a little bit on there now. I'm "crying" for being blocked apparently. :rolleyes:
I have got a bit of previous though. Dug up this exchange from a couple of months ago

TS – We will be talking cricket and Arsenal. Some might claim they won’t listen. They’re lying.
E10 – Can’t be any worse than that thriller of a show where you spent 2 hours talking about how good Drogba was zzz
TS – It was 15 mins, proved a popular debate. Which is why the team on Drive do what they do & other people do what they do
E10 – I think I lost consciousness after 10 mins. Couldn’t have been THAT popular if it lasted 15 mins then. Preferred the ads
TS – So because you’re not interested in Drogba other people have to miss out ?
E10 – Like Drogba has hardly ever been mentioned before has he. Whats up next…”How good IS Wayne Rooney ?” #yawn
TS – Apply for a job and lets see how good you are at this. Makings of an expert in your own mind, what about the real world ?
E10 – There is a real world existing outside of the PL. Not that you’d ever hear about it much listening to TS.

End of convo.

Maybe I'm just a TROLL

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just the latest in an infinitely long line of deliberately idiotic braindead bollocks spouted by Durham. No one that spends that much time around football could possibly know that little about it. My mate described his approach as "He takes the most sensible, reasonable opinion you can and then says the exact opposite" - bang on in my view.

Durham is a less nuanced Katie Hopkins. I can't listen to him, and I can't understand why anyone reacts to his shite.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Its all kicked off a little bit on there now. I'm "crying" for being blocked apparently. :rolleyes:
I have got a bit of previous though. Dug up this exchange from a couple of months ago

TS – We will be talking cricket and Arsenal. Some might claim they won’t listen. They’re lying.
E10 – Can’t be any worse than that thriller of a show where you spent 2 hours talking about how good Drogba was zzz
TS – It was 15 mins, proved a popular debate. Which is why the team on Drive do what they do & other people do what they do
E10 – I think I lost consciousness after 10 mins. Couldn’t have been THAT popular if it lasted 15 mins then. Preferred the ads
TS – So because you’re not interested in Drogba other people have to miss out ?
E10 – Like Drogba has hardly ever been mentioned before has he. Whats up next…”How good IS Wayne Rooney ?” #yawn
TS – Apply for a job and lets see how good you are at this. Makings of an expert in your own mind, what about the real world ?
E10 – There is a real world existing outside of the PL. Not that you’d ever hear about it much listening to TS.

End of convo.

Maybe I'm just a TROLL

Yeah you're a troll :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here