Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Harper - what's the latest?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I know he was carrying an injury when he joined us from Real Madrid but do we know how far off full fitness he is?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
He was only playing for their youth team. A good prospect, yes, but I do feel that the media hype is greater than his immediate value to this year's challenge.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Kinda forgotten about him already. I hope he comes good obviously, but there isn't masses of pressure on him to do so, which can only be a good thing.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Probabaly groping one of the new clipper gals on the bus. Oh sorry! I don't mean that Jack Harper wha wha wha wha wha whaaarrrr

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What's the latest with Hambo?

I suspect he may be taking some time to adjust to English football, since he has yet to make the U21 squad.
In other news: he lives near me so I have seen him walking about. Tall and broad but not particularly intimidating-looking.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I suspect he may be taking some time to adjust to English football, since he has yet to make the U21 squad.

He recovered from his initial minor ankle injury that he had when he signed, but then rolled his ankle again.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Last time this thread did the circuit I think the expectation was early October for Hambo to be training fully and mid to late October for Harper.
My forecast for what it's worth is that there will be at least one more round of "where's Hambo/Harper?" before we see anything of them. :shrug:

el punal

In other news: he lives near me so I have seen him walking about. Tall and broad but not particularly intimidating-looking.

Well if he grew a hipster beard, wore skinny jeans, and ate expensive cereal he would certainly intimidate those Class War chappies.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Hambo and Harper....has a sort of ring about it....could be a comedy duo?.....or a variety act?.....or a legal team?....or a department store?....or a pair of tv detectives?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here