Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Us or Pompey

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Who will remain unbeaten in the league longest?
Pompey have got Exeter,Yeovil,Cambridge,Newport, Stevenage.

We've got Cardiff, dirty Leeds, Brizzle, PNE, Reading
I think they have the easier fixtures,comparatively speaking, only Cambridge in the top ten, we've got Cardiff, and Reading so, it maybe the best fans in the world come out on top of this one.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This has just reminded me, why is twats rejected by the swear filter ? Twats isn't really swearing is it ?

*edit * Wooohoo it isn't censored anymore = twats TWATS Twats and twats :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I would like to see BHA,Southampton,Pompey and Bournemouth all in the Premiership at the same time.
Be fair.All the real money is in the South these days so it could happen.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who will remain unbeaten in the league longest?
Pompey have got Exeter,Yeovil,Cambridge,Newport, Stevenage.

We've got Cardiff, dirty Leeds, Brizzle, PNE, Reading
I think they have the easier fixtures,comparatively speaking, only Cambridge in the top ten, we've got Cardiff, and Reading so, it maybe the best fans in the world come out on top of this one.

We always seem to be playing teams lower than us. I don't understand it.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
This has just reminded me, why is twats rejected by the swear filter ? Twats isn't really swearing is it ?

*edit * Wooohoo it isn't censored anymore = twats TWATS Twats and twats :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

it IS swear word/slang for vagina so technically like Berk it means C***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd like to see us in the top flight and all those other ***** in L2.
That would make me happy too.

But in the meantime, I'd take Albion to join Southampton and Bournemouth in the top flight, while Portsmouth continue to slum it in the lower leagues. And then next season, I would LOVE IT if we got to send down either of the New Forest bumpkins - especially Bournemouth.

Dec 15, 2014
Here

**** did you say? I **** hear you.

EDIT: Not Twats, but T-W-A-T. Not C-u-n-t-s but C-U-N-T

Okay, C-U-N-T-S too.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Pretty Irrelevant to put this statistic across leagues, They woudn't win a single game in the championship!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here