Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SING here if you are FED up with all the NEGATIVITY about the TEAM

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not so much confused with the original post as by the person who put it there.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As per last season, every team in the championship had a low patch, its who finishes in the top three that counts.
Brighton plus two others :albion2::clap2::thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1443365781411.jpg

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
We are TOP. we are UNBEATEN and yet some IDIOTS make NEGATIVE posts and MOAN all the time.

Let's all show the POWER of POSITIVITY and get behind the TEAM starting on Saturday and PACK the AMEX and make it a CAULDRON of NOISE.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

But moaning about the moaners is as bad as moaning itself.
And now I'm moaning about the moaners who are moaning about the moaners.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At last what is it with people. You now have a 442 formation we are scoring goals winning games top of the league unbeaten in the league and still not enough for the moaners.

What next we beat cardiff 5-0 zamora scores 3 but comes off early stand by for a deluge of moans negative tactics should have attaked more etc. Pethaps there should a separate board for moaners in happy times

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not think people are moaning at all, they are just suggesting ways in which we could improve to get even better. It is perfectly acceptable to be frustrated at letting in a 93rd min goal, I am sure the players and manager are annoyed too. That does not mean there is blanket moaning at all, just an understandable frustration.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
But moaning about the moaners is as bad as moaning itself.
And now I'm moaning about the moaners who are moaning about the moaners.

'And the moaners, moaners, moaners. Yes, and the moaners... yeah, alright Stan don't labour the point'

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
To excel you need to focus on what isnt working even when youre winning. Teams dont stay top saying they are perfect

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I'm afraid the moaners are right. We have just thrown away 4 points. We are top due to some good play but also due to luck. England have probably ruined their chance of winning the World Cup. The weather will probably turn soon so we are either shivering, dripping or both. The future is very grim though i don't went to appear negative,

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are TOP. we are UNBEATEN and yet some IDIOTS make NEGATIVE posts and MOAN all the time.

Let's all show the POWER of POSITIVITY and get behind the TEAM starting on Saturday and PACK the AMEX and make it a CAULDRON of NOISE.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:
Good post, Enrest :rock:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm looking FORWARD two seeing the CALDERON of noise on SATURDAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here