Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One point gained or two dropped?

One point gained or two dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 60 83.3%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Two dropped. It's as simple as that. We are top of the league and had a two goal lead.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was there and it felt like we'd lost 2 beautiful points. Match turned with the red card. Bolton did well and might even feel they could have won, but I'm feeling a bit deflated right now.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We got two ahead and made a mistake to let them in for their first. Then of course a draw was on the cards. Bolton seemed well up for it playing the top of the table side. We should have made the most of 2 0. However this happens and to be honest this result shows our lack of depth up front I feel. Still we came away with a point which is decent.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Technically it's another point gained but it feels like 2 lost as we had the 3 points in our grasp today.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Well of course 2-1 up at 94 mins, How are you expected to feel:shootself:shootself

This is why everyone is frustrated, we was all waiting for final whistle..
Blackburn scored 1-1 hull, we was then 8 points clear!

Instead we all felt robbed
( only 1s happy will be boro, when there 1 point away tomorrow grrrr )

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We got two ahead and made a mistake to let them in for their first. Then of course a draw was on the cards. Bolton seemed well up for it playing the top of the table side. We should have made the most of 2 0. However this happens and to be honest this result shows our lack of depth up front I feel. Still we came away with a point which is decent.

I'm refusing to feel deflated, and am trying hard to look at it as one point gained. After all the Reebok has never really been a happy hunting ground for us and Bolfon are a difficult side to play against at home.

We are still unbeaten. so let's take that point, and move on.

I take on board what you say about lacking depth up front though, and an extra striker with real quality would make such a difference to us.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Win your home games. Don't lose away. Yes today was incredibly frustrating but that's football eh? Unbeaten this season so far is such a huge positive!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
It's two dropped as they scored at the death. Still, it happens to every team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Feels like two points dropped when we had a two goal lead at one point. But looking at the match stats (BBC) - we were second best on possession, second best on shots and second best on shots on target - so maybe we should be thinking more of a point gained.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bolton could have easily been 2-0 up after 20 minutes.
Kayal's error for their first goal and the sending off the two big turning points.
Have to say Bolton looked a better side than Wolves last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here