Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't we?

Jul 21, 2015
Getting on my tits now.

Why is it when the opposition are down to ten men we can't penetrate them and win/draw but when the siuation is reversed they draw or win.

Getting seriously ****ed off. This is going to cost us when we look back on results.

Hughton needs to buck his ideas up and fast.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I agree. I think it's the reason why we are in so much trouble this year. We clearly haven't learnt our lessons.

:angry:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
top of the league, manager of the month, longest opening unbeaten run in our history, best squad for years - yes Hughton should be worried

Jul 21, 2015
top of the league, manager of the month, longest opening unbeaten run in our history, best squad for years - yes Hughton should be worried

Missing the point entirely. When was the last time we won/drew when facing the opposition when they've been 1 player down?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Getting on my tits now.

Why is it when the opposition are down to ten men we can't penetrate them and win/draw but when the siuation is reversed they draw or win.

Getting seriously ****ed off. This is going to cost us when we look back on results.

Idiot.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Missing the point entirely. When was the last time we won/drew when facing the opposition when they've been 1 player down?

there's a difference between being disappointed (we are all kicking ourselves and imagining the table with another 4 points) and a knee jerk reaction criticising the manager, especially when WE went down to 10 men today.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Getting on my tits now.

What a bizarre post. It's happened twice, once last weekend when we couldn't break down Wolves who sat 10 men behind the ball and the other way round when we let in a last minute equaliser (when Bolton have nothing to lose). Today is without our two top scorers.

Also, if you're getting so annoyed when we're top, unbeaten after 9 games and 6 points clear of third, I hate to think what you were like last season.

Jul 21, 2015
What a bizarre post. It's happened twice, once last weekend when we couldn't break down Wolves who sat 10 men behind the ball and the other way round when we let in a last minute equaliser (when Bolton have nothing to lose). Today is without our two top scorers.

Also, if you're getting so annoyed when we're top, unbeaten after 9 games and 6 points clear of third, I hate to think what you were like last season.

Bizarre post?, Wouldn't have posted if it was, when have we won or drawn when we've been down to 10 men?, It seems every team seems to hold out against us or win when they're 10 men.

Jul 21, 2015
Absobloodylukely

I've sussed you out. You think insults is better than engaging in normal intellectual debate. It's obvious you know nothing, what the hell is - Absobloodyluely mean,check the Oxford dictionary as your lingo is alien.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Bizarre post?, Wouldn't have posted if it was, when have we won or drawn when we've been down to 10 men?, It seems every team seems to hold out against us or win when they're 10 men.

Sorry, when was the last time we had ten men or played against them before last week? It didn't happen for a while before that. Your rant is pointless and completely bizarre. From your post it sounds like it happens every week when it's happened once each way over the last fortnight.

Also, you do know we're top of the league? We dropped two points today (it sounds like it was due to the referee mostly) but then picked up a win at Fulham when we could easily have drawn. These things happen.

Jul 21, 2015
Sorry, when was the last time we had ten men or played against them before last week? It didn't happen for a while before that. Your rant is pointless and completely bizarre. From your post it sounds like it happens every week when it's happened once each way over the last fortnight.

Also, you do know we're top of the league? We dropped two points today (it sounds like it was due to the referee mostly) but then picked up a win at Fulham when we could easily hwinave drawn. These things happen.

I'm not ranting at all but you should look at one self. I'm here to discuss why we can't win or hold out while other teams seems to do the opposite. I'll ask again, when was the last time we came back and drew or won when being 10 men down?, it seems the opposition have no problem winning or drawing against us.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm not ranting at all but you should look at one self. I'm here to discuss why we can't win or hold out while other teams seems to do the opposite. I'll ask again, when was the last time we came back and drew or won when being 10 men down?, it seems the opposition have no problem winning or drawing against us.

Have you ever considered a career in Sports Journalism with such insight?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Are you seriously saying your first post wasn't a rant? Seriously?

Also, the comment it seems the opposition have no problem doing this against us would require you to give examples. We failed to beat Wolves and only drew with Bolton. Surely this isn't the basis for your post? You must have more examples. Name them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here