Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Highlights

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Two awful goals to concede. Hughton will be livid, Kayal dicking about on the edge of our box just before half time and then for the second no one closing down the crosser and beaten too easily in the air.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Two awful goals to concede. Hughton will be livid, Kayal dicking about on the edge of our box just before half time and then for the second no one closing down the crosser and beaten too easily in the air.

Beaten easily in the air because the scorer climbs all over Greer. It was a foul.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought the guy was climbing all over Greer for the 2nd goal. Obviously I'm gutted like everyone else.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought the guy was climbing all over Greer for the 2nd goal. Obviously I'm gutted like everyone else.
Another one who doesn't know his players. It was Uwe

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
You mean Uwe

On the radio they said it was Greer, and in fairness it was hard to see on the highlights... because the Bolton chap was all over him. Underlines my point really.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The sending off is wrong. Baldock still doesn't hit the target often enough either but it might help when defending a last minute cross to actually jump with the attacker.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Exactly my thoughts! He had Hune's shirt and used him as leverage - clear foul - ****ing shit ref that's 2 awful decisions costing us there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The ref was a few feet away from Murphy - how the helll could he not see that he slipped? Appalling decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here