Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons v Derby County

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might listen to the 1st half, the big match live today is Saltdean United v Steyning Town, jesus I live a life these days :lolol::lolol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Might listen to the 1st half, the big match live today is Saltdean United v Steyning Town, jesus I live a life these days :lolol::lolol:

Don't knock it i played for Steyning back in the day! Nice people, terrible, terrible pitch!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Derby on TV? I can't recall when I last saw them on the box. A big well done to Sky.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't knock it i played for Steyning back in the day! Nice people, terrible, terrible pitch!

Not knocking it at all, looking forward to Junior as left back and his brother Mini plays tomorrow for the U18s at Chichester

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
MK are dominating the game so far, not taking their chances though Derby will probably nick a goal

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Anyone else notice when JFC dragged a shot on to his right foot the commentator said 'and he drags it on to his stronger foot to shoot!'. Pretty sure JFC is left footed, the commentator's really don't know their stuff.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
absolutely no urgency from either team, what in goods name has happened to Derby

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
After great work from Jordan Spence down the right, MK Dons debutant Jake Forster-Caskey beats on man and plays a great ball into Simon Church.

Church hits the ball underneath Scott Carson, but the linesman's flag is up for offside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here