Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blood Red Supermoon - End of the World

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Monday night, first since 1982, highest tides for 17 years.
Tons of alignment stuff and brighter and bigger, next one (if at all) 2033
Be nice if the World does end that we could depart top of the league.

Adios

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:needpics:

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003

article-doc-4r5xe-6bmEysMUdHSK2-768_634x421.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This phenomenon of four consecutive blood moons coinciding with Jewish feast days has only occurred ten times since 1 AD and only three times since 1492 AD. The three times since 1492 are as follows:
Tetrad of 1493-1494
Tetrad of 1949-1950
Tetrad of 1967-1968

http://www.endtime.com/four-blood-moons/

This is the third one in my lifetime then.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."

Acts 2:20

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood"

Revelation 6:11 - 13

:eek:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood"

That IS pretty black, to be fair :moo:

Should have resurrected the black'n'red stripes as a one-off fourth kit for today. Obviously. Have the club NO commercial acumen? Barber OUT!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Manchester City fans won't be happy.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
"the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."

Acts 2:20

And the AMEX playing surface became as mud.. and the ball turned into an oval.. and the goalposts grew tall to the heavens, and every spectator was friendly, yea both sides mingled in friendship..

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wait all these years for the Albion to reach the promised land and just as they are on the verge of reaching the pot at the end of the rainbow and BOOM the world ends, bloody typical.
RIP everyone all my thoughts are with your friends and loved ones at this sad time.
Candlelit vigil to follow after full time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here