Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan market

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We are top of the league and 9 players are starting regularly in a side doing very well but there's always ways to improve the squad.

Who would you be trying to bring in on loan if you were the gaffer?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not a loan but 1 yr contract Kevin Nolan as he would offer competition to keep Kayal and Stephens on their toes and prove good cover, which neither Ince nor JFC does and Crofts remains an unknown as regards getting back to his best.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why is it that I cannot decide who the lowknees r ???

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Not a loan but 1 yr contract Kevin Nolan as he would offer competition to keep Kayal and Stephens on their toes and prove good cover, which neither Ince nor JFC does and Crofts remains an unknown as regards getting back to his best.

Any idea how much he would want?

Kevin would probably not get out of bed for more than the combined weekly wage of our squad.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

This is a good call. If we are serious about getting promoted then this is the type of player we need.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I would look for another winger and send Solly March out on loan. Really like Solly but has looked a bit off the pace so far this season and I think a season on loan in league one, playing regularly and being exposed to a physical league will do him the world of good, especially after an injury plagued season last year. Last thing he needs is to be sitting on the bench all season with the odd cameo.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I would look for another winger and send Solly March out on loan. Really like Solly but has looked a bit off the pace so far this season and I think a season on loan in league one, playing regularly and being exposed to a physical league will do him the world of good, especially after an injury plagued season last year. Last thing he needs is to be sitting on the bench all season with the odd cameo.

Agree with this & that lad from Newcastle may be available - can't remember his name at mo.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tell me you are joking? Baldock has been a stand out performer this year.

I'm not really sure how he's getting away with it so far to be honest, seriously. He's a striker who has scored 1 goal and missed a hatful - not only missed them but completely fumbled most of them. He's done ok in open play, but he's not putting the ball away and that's only being masked by the fact the team is doing very well. I'm not having a go at Baldock, but I'm disappointed by his goals total, he should be much closer to Hemed at this stage. A player like Jordan Rhodes is so much better it's a no brainer for me - shame it isn't an option.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign a striker in January and if we did, Hemed wouldn't be worrying about his place in the team but Baldock would be on the bench immediately.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
FFS. We started the game without a striker on the bench after one injury. We are playing Solly March as a lone striker. Yet people aren't sure what area needs strengthening?!? Letting COG go out on loan without replacing him was madness and has now cost us two crucial points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Loan exchange with Baldock?
Colunga would be higher on the 'get rid' list.

We need a striker on a 93 day loan, and a winger ( E. Bennett ? ) on a 28 day deal.

And Crofts needs to be ready when Kayal gets his suspension soon.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Colunga would be higher on the 'get rid' list.

We need a striker on a 93 day loan, and a winger ( E. Bennett ? ) on a 28 day deal.

And Crofts needs to be ready when Kayal gets his suspension soon.

I'd forgotten of Colunga's existence. It's a massive shame, he would be a superb foil for Hemed/Zamora. I'd much rather see him through the middle than Baldock, until he learns how to put the ball in the net.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm not really sure how he's getting away with it so far to be honest, seriously. He's a striker who has scored 1 goal and missed a hatful - not only missed them but completely fumbled most of them. He's done ok in open play, but he's not putting the ball away and that's only being masked by the fact the team is doing very well. I'm not having a go at Baldock, but I'm disappointed by his goals total, he should be much closer to Hemed at this stage. A player like Jordan Rhodes is so much better it's a no brainer for me - shame it isn't

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign a striker in January and if we did, Hemed wouldn't be worrying about his place in the team but Baldock would be on the bench immediately.

Biggest load of drivel I've read on here for ages ? Presume you don't actually get to games ?

Baldock has been superb this season, his movement and pace have given us a totally new dimension in the final third, Wolves away just proves how pivotal he is in the side and how much we miss him when he doesn't play.

Goals will come but he offers so so much more than just goals.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Biggest load of drivel I've read on here for ages ? Presume you don't actually get to games ?

Baldock has been superb this season, his movement and pace have given us a totally new dimension in the final third, Wolves away just proves how pivotal he is in the side and how much we miss him when he doesn't play.

Goals will come but he offers so so much more than just goals.

This, by the bucket load.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here