Last time I looked we were 21st.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not a terrible attempt, probably argue many clubs a few places either way. the average position give us a disadvantage though, i think as we are now we're a bigger club than a number immediatly above us, and theres a few "bigger" clubs that are only there for recent history (Stoke, Burnley, Charlton notable)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Blackpool above us:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That list reminds me of those plastic footballs you used to buy from Woolworths, with the names of about 10 random teams printed on them, from Wolves to Burnley to Everton.

I used to bloody LOVE those footballs.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
not a terrible attempt, probably argue many clubs a few places either way. the average position give us a disadvantage though, i think as we are now we're a bigger club than a number immediatly above us, and theres a few "bigger" clubs that are only there for recent history (Stoke, Burnley, Charlton notable)

Nah, all of them have better ancient history than us!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
That list reminds me of those plastic footballs you used to buy from Woolworths, with the names of about 10 random teams printed on them, from Wolves to Burnley to Everton.

I used to bloody LOVE those footballs.

The art of the banana shot could be perfected with such orbs, and the arguments about 'where is my team?' after it had burst.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The art of the banana shot could be perfected with such orbs, and the arguments about 'where is my team?' after it had burst.

Sort of, could never work out which way it was going to go (especially with a toe punt), and drop kicking into the wind usually resulted in the ball ending up behind you

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I stopped when I saw Wigan, Charlton & Palace were ranked above us and just had to laugh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here