Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A272

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...between the A24 and Cowfold.

Looks like a microlight or similar has come down right beside the road. Lots of debris. Traffic stuffed. Avoid.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was it public school boy attempting a follow up film of the Amex?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
51HC47QFYWL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was around 5:30. I imagine it would have been cleared up for a while now.

The traffic was backed up from just short of the A24 all the way East to Cowfold, and with the police only just arriving on the scene and traffic only able to get through in one direction at a time, it wasn't going to get any better for a good hour or two.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A272 between Billingshurst and Winchester, around 40 miles of proper motorcyclists road, just watch out for dozy pensioners in Rover 75s and Tractors.
I was just about to grumble about it's A road status as it would be a cracking cyclists road.
The little 'needs must' sections I ride are always good rolling roads, wherever I happen to be..

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I drove past this earlier today, it was a motorhome had clipped a tree hanging out in the road and teared off part of the motorhome and was stuffed(crashed) into the tree. hope who ever was involved was alright

The A303 also has a book, "A303 - Highway To The Sun" and a Kula Shaker song named after it. Fond memories of both roads as the route to Devon for childhood hols.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here