Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2015

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
The ninth DAILY Naps Competition starts on Sunday 27th September 2015. It will run until Friday 1st April 2016.

Anyone is welcome to join.

The rules are:

1. One selection per day.
2. British horseracing only (no Irish meetings & no Arabian races either).
3. All bets settled at SP, no Rule 4 deductions.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Win only.
6. All bets settled to £1 level stakes.
7. Failure to nominate a selection will forfeit your £1 stake on that day.
8. All selections to be made by post time of the first race of the day.
9. £1 stake returned if your selection is a non-runner.

Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.

Please state the time, course and horse name of your selection.

If you are going away for a few days then let me know, I will stop deducting your virtual £1 stake each day for that period.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE of any entries that are posted after the post time of the first race of the day. Your £1 will be deducted regardless of the result. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sorry for all the rules and regulations, but they are there to keep things fair for everyone.

Cheers,

The Brighton Bear

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nah, may do the next summer one. Found it a very strange experiance tbh.

Thanks for your time anyway furball. Hope harks learned something.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nah, may do the next summer one. Found it a very strange experiance tbh.

Thanks for your time anyway furball. Hope harks learned something.

For sure [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], have learned never to pin-stick a 22/1 rag as my 'NAP' cos I'll have to wait about 22 days for the next one to come along :moo:

Got a big chunk of holiday coming up at the end of next month [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] but count me in anyways if that's OK. Cheers :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
For sure [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], have learned never to pin-stick a 22/1 rag as my 'NAP' cos I'll have to wait about 22 days for the next one to come along :moo:

Got a big chunk of holiday coming up at the end of next month [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] but count me in anyways if that's OK. Cheers :thumbsup:

The fact I am in profit and miles ahead of you speaks loads. Especially as I dont really do single bets. But dont worry, ill pop in from time to time to put you straight on a few things and tip up some good priced ones.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone can do scatter-gun each-way yankees tho eh? Throw enough :shit: at the wall, some of it is bound to stick :lol:

Profitand good place rate speaks for itself.

Best today is 3.05 Harbour Patrol at 12/1 up in musselborough, which seeing im not in this anymore will probwin lol. Wereas pinsticking book favourites is a science eh?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3-45 Epsom Spirit Of The Law

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here