Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Simple answer: No, sorry!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Sorry if this posts twice, thought I posted it

Gf was in a bus stop, I ran in shop, engine running, and got s ticket from a 1 min observation, can she contest?

Westdean Seagull is your man, he can be definitive and then you can get on with your Friday night .......

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Pretty unlikely on this one in afraid. You are not allowed to stop or park in a bus stop. Technically she has not parked but she has clearly stopped. You would now need exceptional circumstances to contest it. Going to the shop is not one I'm afraid

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Gf was in a bus stop, I ran in shop, engine running, and got s ticket from a 1 min observation, can she contest?

I'm assuming she was driving, you were in passenger side? Was she pulled over at the side of the road or just stuck in an queue of traffic? If the former, then no chance, bang to rights. Marked bus stops are no stopping/loading, not just no parking.

(too slow)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't ask BG for advice concerning this

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry if this posts twice, thought I posted it

Bus stops are technically no stopping areas so there doesn't even need to be observation time. You could try posting on Pepipoo but your GF is pretty much bang to rights on this one I'm afraid.

Oh, as a bus user it's rather annoying when the bus gets held up due to people parking in the bus stop so tell your GF to stop doing it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
BigGully;7091381[SIZE=4 said:
]Westdean[/SIZE] Seagull is your man, he can be definitive and then you can get on with your Friday night .......

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh !!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here