Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I: know I shouldn't laugh...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You don't think Stuart is a knob, for taking the trouble to GO TO THE PAPERS, just because the guy at the Indian takeaway, in trying to make sure he got a meal to his personal tastes, gave what he thought was a useful note to the kitchen?

Maybe, but I can guarantee you'd have found it offensive if it was the other way round.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
seriously, why would you even give one iota of a crap?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Maybe, but I can guarantee you'd have found it offensive if it was the other way round.

You are of course correct, the offendotrons would have been out in force but it still wouldn't make them right.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Personally I wouldn't give a monkeys but I'm sure half the country would have been offended on said black person's behalf. It's the world we live in today in Blighty.

Very true.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How can ANYONE take that story seriously when there is absolutely no mention whatsoever about how much his house is worth ?

Maybe the phrase WHITE PPL has been used solely for the purpose of identifying the people in the queue who were waiting for their dinner to be handed over. I've been in a well known Italian restaurant in Brighton and heard a waiter refer to the stroppy customer sitting in the corner as PEZZO DI MERDA. I'm certain his colleague knew who he was talking about.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
You don't think Stuart is a knob, for taking the trouble to GO TO THE PAPERS, just because the guy at the Indian takeaway, in trying to make sure he got a meal to his personal tastes, gave what he thought was a useful note to the kitchen?

Not really and as I said each to their own.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe the phrase WHITE PPL has been used solely for the purpose of identifying the people in the queue who were waiting for their dinner to be handed over. I've been in a well known Italian restaurant in Brighton and heard a waiter refer to the stroppy customer sitting in the corner as PEZZO DI MERDA. I'm certain his colleague knew who he was talking about.

Bit rude that - would prefer to be described as white.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are we not going to discuss the supposed price - "nearly £30" for what appears to be two mains, two starters and a rice?? wtf?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here