Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Lifes a bitch!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Normally not a fan of airing stuff in public as you only see one side BUT as there's no surnames or anything identifying here, other than looking for a 'Paul' having a really bad day, I'm all for it.

Assuming it wasn't all a marketing ploy to show the power of billboard advertising in the digital age of course...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
better than a soaking sheet on a railing on a roundabout
good on you Lisa

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
But how many innocent men called Paul would have had a shock driving past it, and how many friends of girls in Sheffiield called Lisa may think they know something which isn't true. Revenge, in whatever form, needs to be specific (cue maniacal laughter).

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
But how many innocent men called Paul would have had a shock driving past it, and how many friends of girls in Sheffiield called Lisa may think they know something which isn't true. Revenge, in whatever form, needs to be specific (cue maniacal laughter).

Well that's a sinister ending to a post!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yea great ...I don't suppose Lisa for one moment considered there might be quite a few Lisa's in Sheffield married to a Paul !

It's a good statistical exercise to find out ... but I don't reckon there'd be that many. Paul was a popular name from the 60s to the 80s but Lisa only made the top 10 in the 70s. How many people driving past that billboard at rush-hour would be called Paul? Five? Ten? Twenty? Surely no more than that - the chance that two of them would be married to a Lisa is remote.

(that's assuming it's genuine, my money's on a marketing ploy)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here