Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UN appeal to halt Saudi crucifiction .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They should appeal to the International court of human rights.

Oh.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
next thing you know some stupid nation will be selling this lot arms!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I started a thread on why we keep sucking up to that bunch of evil *******s a couple of months back and was told it's better the devil you know in that region and of course the trade we benefit from with them. So there you have it. It's only the big boys who could change them and that just ain't going to happen is it ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hang on...it's not all bad. He's only going to be crucified after they've beheaded him according to that article. Sounds like he's getting off lightly.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It astounds me that we as a civilised country still do business with such a stone age, corrupt and disgusting country. Oh, on second thoughts, it's all about oil and arms sales. I hope the King of Saudi Arabia dies a horrible lingering and painful death.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hang on...it's not all bad. He's only going to be crucified after they've beheaded him according to that article. Sounds like he's getting off lightly.

S.Arabia :Crucifixion?
Mr. Cheeky: Er, no, freedom actually.
S.Arabia :What?
Mr. Cheeky: Yeah, the U.N. said I hadn't done anything and you have contravened my human rights and displayed barbarism beyond belief? So they said I could go and live on an island somewhere.
Saudi Arabia : Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.
Mr. Cheeky: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really, minus my head of course.
S.Arabia [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well...
Mr. Cheeky: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left, no head.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

It's pure Python........"you lucky B.....d"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The most despicable nation on earth. If ISIS had its own state, it would look a lot like Saudi Arabia.

To be fair, I'd probably put North Korea and Assad's Syria ahead but only by a whisker.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
when the oil runs out, I hope these countries return to what they were before - desert

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It won't matter to the rich and the royal family over there when the oil does run out. They've spread out from just the oil don't you worry.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Rumours that Saudi Arabia will be heading a Human Rights delegation at the UN are currently unsubstantiated.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here