Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corrie Live

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a disappointment. A pathetic obvious storyline no wonder the producer was sacked. IMHO they would have done better for Max to have seen what happened and phoned the police and Callum run off to avoid arrest then crash his car in a police chase.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is he actually dead?:ohmy:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Where was Emily Bishop??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never watched it, obviously, but read somewhere that there were concerns that crowd noise from Old Trafford could have been heard on the Corrie set :lol:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No-one watches a soap expecting top-notch acting and first rate storylines do they?

Don't get me wrong, I watch wrestling quite happily so I understand the ability to disengage your brain and get drawn in but I don't kid myself into thinking it's going to be anything more than the light entertainment it's supposed to be.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a disappointment. A pathetic obvious storyline no wonder the producer was sacked. IMHO they would have done better for Max to have seen what happened and phoned the police and Callum run off to avoid arrest then crash his car in a police chase.

Did you get your NSC and Mumsnet bookmarks mixed up?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would guess when the car crash/police chase scenario was discuss they decided it was a bit tricky in a live episode

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Having said that some of the acting in soaps can be surprisingly good. That's certainly true of Eastenders for example.
If NSC's image uploader worked with whatever restrictions are on the version of IE we use here at work there'd be a 'Not sure if serious...' meme gif right here.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It's been rubbish for 50 years so it's not going to get brilliant for a one off. Corrie is flaccid and rambling compared with the vibrant and enjoyably laughable Eastenders. ...

It's much more fun as its so polarised with characters fighting pointlessly for possession of the goldmines that are The Car Lot and The Arches. A characters star will rise and fall and rise again as the frequently mumbled plans are discussed fervently in a snug in the Queen Vic... " I've got a plan to get control of The Chippy/ The Quickiemart/ The Arches and X can't stop me ! " You shouldn't be able to make this shat up but, they do ! How many times does one of the Mitchell girls have to keep going back to an ex violent/controlling/ murdering/stupid/desperate partner ? Poor old Kat and Alfie are on and off like a toilet light switch. It's brilliant crap !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here