Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Acrostic: WTF

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It just FILLER.

Not really anything to get yourself het up about, tbh.
Bruno: The Spaniard opened the scoring in the first meeting between the two clubs in almost 20 years; a 1-1 draw at the Amex in November 2012.

Oscar: Oscar Garcia was the last manager to lead a Brighton side to victory at Bolton, as a Will Buckley brace secured a 2-0 win in March 2014.

Loss: Zach Clough’s second-half strike ensured Albion were beaten 1-0 in their last visit to the Macron Stadium in February.

Three: The Seagulls have won three away games at Bolton, the first victory came in the form of a 2-0 win back in January 1980.

One: The Trotters have managed to win just one league game so far this season, beating Wolves 2-1 on 12th September.

Nineteenth: Saturday’s game will be only the 19th meeting between the two sides, with Albion claiming seven wins compared to six for Bolton and a further five games have ended in draws.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
W hat is the point of this worthless piece of drivel on
T he Albion website
F or F sake?

That's how I feel when people post crap on this great board,
i.e, Threads on TV soaps or politics. That's what facebook and twitter are for FFS.. Go There!.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What exactly is cringeworthy about an article like that?

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
What exactly is cringeworthy about an article like that?

Well I guess its just me then. I just find the concept of picking words to spell out the team name ridiculous. e.g. this sentence to fit the L of Bolton:
"Loss: Zach Clough’s second-half strike ensured Albion were beaten 1-0 in their last visit to the Macron Stadium in February."

L for Loss. I find that cringeworthy. Don't know why but I do.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's fantastically dated - like something out of a particularly yellowing corner of Hiney's programme collection.

B - Brighton, that's us!
O - Oh a goal!
L - Lovely header!
O - Oh no, we've conceded!
X - the AmeX - our home!

Or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here