Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Ticket Sales

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've used my 'bring 2 friends for a tenner' option and a mate and his Dad are attendign their 1st game :)

2, that's 2 more extras!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone has just asked me if they can have my 2. How do you buy them online? It's not obvious.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Someone has just asked me if they can have my 2. How do you buy them online? It's not obvious.

Logon - go to the specific match - select tickets in the qualifying blocks and you'll get a line which says something like 'Friends and Family for a Tenner' priced at £10.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Log in to the buy tickets bit on the website old chap then select the two you want.

Or give them the log in details as I did to my mate at work and it shows on the seating plan which ones you can have for a tenner. Pretty slick. He went for the North but here were WSU and WSL for ten quid at the time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Log in to the buy tickets bit on the website old chap then select the two you want.

Or give them the log in details as I did to my mate at work and it shows on the seating plan which ones you can have for a tenner. Pretty slick. He went for the North but here were WSU and WSL for ten quid at the time.

Maybe I didn't go far enough through the process, but it was showing at £34 per ticket when I selected seats.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How they going then for them and us, I know of 8 extra for hospitality, but that's it

Did you just want to tell everyone that you are in Hospitality for this game?

I think if we get a big win at Bolton we may see the biggest crowd at the AMEX this season.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Did you just want to tell everyone that you are in Hospitality for this game?

I think if we get a big win at Bolton we may see the biggest crowd at the AMEX this season.

Poor call, I'll be down below

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Maybe I didn't go far enough through the process, but it was showing at £34 per ticket when I selected seats.

The central blocks aren't included in the offer, maybe you went for one of the central blocks?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's only available for the Orange and Green blocks. A bit bizarre that the the blue blocks (Central WSU) aren't available for the offer, as they'd normally be £2 cheaper than the green ones!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh Sorry me bad ,i thought it was the Palace end of season do thread .

To be fair, I'd imagine Palace's end of season do would be pretty well attended of late :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here