Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillians v Rooks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watched Oakwood v Steyning Town tonight.

Town eased ahead 0-2 then capitulated losing 4-2, absolute crass defending beyond belief and Junior was as bad as others

Hey ho off to Saltdean Utd Saturday

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Watched Oakwood v Steyning Town tonight.

Town eased ahead 0-2 then capitulated losing 4-2, absolute crass defending beyond belief and Junior was as bad as others

Hey ho off to Saltdean Utd Saturday

Take your BHA season ticket, Saltdean were offering half price admission at the last home match for ST holders.
Or walk through the horse field for free entry :whistle:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Take your BHA season ticket, Saltdean were offering half price admission at the last home match for ST holders.

OK I will take my season ticket, thanks for the heads up

TBH the £4 or £5 is much needed at this level so great if the season ticket offer is attracting extra but have a heart for the non league finances:moo:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Burgess Hill should wipe the floor with Lewes tonight.

I'm Suprised Brown has kept his Job, he clearly doesnt know what type of player it takes to play in this division. simply signing ex Albion youth players really isnt going to cut it. Lewes got tonked 5-1 at home at the weekend, I would expect to see something similar again tonight.

Burgess Hill should wipe the floor with Lewes tonight.

I'm Suprised Brown has kept his Job, he clearly doesnt know what type of player it takes to play in this division. simply signing ex Albion youth players really isnt going to cut it. Lewes got tonked 5-1 at home at the weekend, I would expect to see something similar again tonight.

The club have been a shambles for the last few years tbh:moo:

jazz pancake

Jul 4, 2015
sadly true, community based shambles on the pitch last 5 years but great stuff off it. to what end? the owners bang on how hard it is as we are out of earshot of players because of the unavailability of london players etc, a problem somehow rectified by burgess hill worthing eastbourne and hastings as our attendances have slipped from an average of 610 for the season 4 years ago, in the same division to 350. do all the spin and media rubbish they can, as that is what the board are good at, but the attendances, discontent on the forum and imminent relegation don't lie and the inability of the board to appoint a manager through capability of doing the job rather than letting the easiest option simply walk into the job with a series of sound bites is becoming tedious, depressing and terminal. on that cheery note a win tonight and my fickle gene will be ignited,,,now where are those play offs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here