Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 Ticket offer

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've got 3 of the 4 £10 tickets I could have got.

Note the website does has problems if you are 2 ST holders in the same house. I bought 2 on my son's ST, but the website then said I'd had my allocation on my ticket too. Quick phone call (and a booking fee...) sorted it out as it is a bit of a glitch system if ST accounts have same email or address.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes a chap at work leaped at the offer of two for a tenner and rightly so.

Well done the club :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I put this on my facebook page and was very surprised that over 20 of my 'mates' wanted to come. Got my maximum 4.

Strange how lots of my friends are suddenly interested in spare tickets for the Albion, now we sit top of the league and unbeaten. Funny that.

Where were these people last season? To be fair, I didn't want to go at numerous points.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Strange how lots of my friends are suddenly interested in spare tickets for the Albion, now we sit top of the league and unbeaten. Funny that.

Where were these people last season? To be fair, I didn't want to go at numerous points.

...and its only a TENNER even to sit in the West Lower!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I didn't even bother inviting people last year, and as you say, just couldn't wait for the season to end so I wouldn't be subjected to it anymore.

Seems this deal is working well though which is a good sign for future offers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here