Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls membership packs - Anyone else still waiting ?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Back in June, i upgraded/paid for two of these, and still not received any thing yet - Anyone else in same boat ?

Monthly i've chased up via email, and while Customer services have been very efficient and polite in reply, it's been the same miserable response of 'Minor delay, due in few weeks.' ???

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Does their reply roughly translate as - "Next season you'll be on the list for goodie bags" ?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Yep - still waiting too

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Latest update - apparently just out late last week - one appears to have arrived today..

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
And the other today..

Offer of £15 for 1 adult with 1 kid to a game, included..

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
My son got his Young Seagulls Plus pack yesterday... bit underwhelming really.

Also no explanation or apology.

Youngest Potting is chuffed with hers, particularly the cardboard cut out model of Gordon Greer which is now attached to her wardrobe door with Blu Tak. Also got a new boot bag and water bottle. Still doesn't top the 4gb badged memory stick I got with my membership at which she is still casting covetous glances.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Youngest Potting is chuffed with hers, particularly the cardboard cut out model of Gordon Greer which is now attached to her wardrobe door with Blu Tak. Also got a new boot bag and water bottle. Still doesn't top the 4gb badged memory stick I got with my membership at which she is still casting covetous glances.

Really..? Didnt get one of those... :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here