Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Seemingly scored against forest for them. Played against Huddersfield too but clearly ineffective.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm stunned he's got back into the championship at all but fear he'll pop up with a goal on saturday

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Thought he'd signed for Fleetwood. That means he'll score on Saturday, he hates us with a passion. I've never seen a player celebrate a goal so much as he did for Blackpool season before last.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Thought he'd signed for Fleetwood. That means he'll score on Saturday, he hates us with a passion. I've never seen a player celebrate a goal so much as he did for Blackpool season before last.

He was at Fleetwood last season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had the last laugh on us twice so far. His goals in the dying days of the season got Palace into the playoffs and he scored an absolute cracker for Blackpool. Fully expect him to spoil our day again.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Dobbie started for Bolton on Saturday & was so poor it's unlikely he would have been starting again this Saturday.....except Clough is out injured for months, promising youngster Emile Heskey is out injured for weeks, which only leaves us with Dobbie & Madine, if Madine can stay out of prison long enough & he couldn't hit the floor with his hat anyway.. It's not ideal.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Dobbie started for Bolton on Saturday & was so poor it's unlikely he would have been starting again this Saturday.....except Clough is out injured for months, promising youngster Emile Heskey is out injured for weeks, which only leaves us with Dobbie & Madine, if Madine can stay out of prison long enough & he couldn't hit the floor with his hat anyway.. It's not ideal.

Is it looking like you are going to be utterly useless this season? It just feels like you are relegation certainties from where I'm sitting. Shame. Good club.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Good to see you have kept your sense of humour! From the outside it all sounds a bit grim for Notlob.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Had the last laugh on us twice so far. His goals in the dying days of the season got Palace into the playoffs and he scored an absolute cracker for Blackpool. Fully expect him to spoil our day again.
I don't get this business about Dobbie getting Palace into the playoffs. They were 3rd and pushing for 2nd when he joined, so it could be argued that his crapness resulted in Palace almost dropping out of the top 6. It's too much of a coincidence that Palace played far better in the play offs without him than they had for the previous 2-3 months.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't get this business about Dobbie getting Palace into the playoffs. They were 3rd and pushing for 2nd when he joined, so it could be argued that his crapness resulted in Palace almost dropping out of the top 6. It's too much of a coincidence that Palace played far better in the play offs without him than they had for the previous 2-3 months.

Happy to be proved wrong but I do seem to remember they lost form completely and it was only his goals in the last few games that kept them into the playoffs. I never claimed he helped them once there..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here