Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you report someone to a moderator?..

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think Bozza has set up a text service...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Do tell

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Grass.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You can report a post that you feel breaches the community's guidelines by clicking the triangle located towards the left hand end of the shaded bar under every post. At a rough guess, 50% of reported posts result in a mod concluding that the reported post warrants some form of reprimand.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You can report a post that you feel breaches the community's guidelines by clicking the triangle located towards the left hand end of the shaded bar under every post. At a rough guess, 50% of reported posts result in a mod concluding that the reported post warrants some form of reprimand.

booo.....grass enabler !

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
How do you report someone to a moderator?..

have you considered skipping this option and just hiring one of the NSC users who are prepared to meet up/bottle it who turn up tooled up/un tooled to iron out the bloke that has miffed you off.

Im sure your original question really has no bearing on entertainment value but can you at least consider how the wider community would benefit if you shared all the dirty details

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You can report a post that you feel breaches the community's guidelines by clicking the triangle located towards the left hand end of the shaded bar under every post.
There was a post on Saturday that was designed to harm our club. Pretty serious stuff, or at least I thought so, so I reported it. Nothing was done, and as a result the club lost 2 points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There was a post on Saturday that was designed to harm our club. Pretty serious stuff, or at least I thought so, so I reported it. Nothing was done, and as a result the club lost 2 points.
That dodgy official match thread title should have been exterminated instantly.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

I dunno, but it might have been something to do with the phrase "If the mods actually support BHA...." that cost us the two points. Questioning the mods' allegiance must have caused Tomer to think "I wonder - does Bozza really want me to score this penalty? Probably not; I'll miss then. And the follow up too." as he ran up to the ball.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I used to take teacher an apple on Monday's too... :wink:

Apple eh? Rather flimsily disguised allusion to Bozza (and, however topical, obviously nothing to do whatsoever with the tradition of serving an apple in a roast pigs mouth.......).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I dunno, but it might have been something to do with the phrase "If the mods actually support BHA...." that cost us the two points. Questioning the mods' allegiance must have caused Tomer to think "I wonder - does Bozza really want me to score this penalty? Probably not; I'll miss then. And the follow up too." as he ran up to the ball.
Tomer didn't know about it, it's the footballing gods who make these decisions, leaving poor Tomer completely perplexed as to how the ball went in the opposite direction to his intention. I didn't really question the mods' allegiance, but their willingness to stand up for what they believe in. They (you) were found wanting, and as a result, we lost two points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here