Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And Then There Were Three

el punal

Despite an apparently disappointing performance at Wolves, we still have reason to celebrate. We are now only one of three teams in both the Premier and Football Leagues to still be unbeaten this season. The other two being Leicester and Portsmouth.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this is the best start ever for the Albion, equal to 1977/78 season of 6 wins and 2 draws.

The one cloud on the horizon, however, is we're nearly into October. Since moving to the Amex in 2011 (4 seasons +) we have yet to win a league game in that month. So anyone that that's any good at witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo or whatever please step forward and lift the curse on this perennial problem, I would be (and most Albion fans) very grateful, thank you very much.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
. So anyone that that's any good at witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo or whatever please step forward and lift the curse on this perennial problem, I would be (and most Albion fans) very grateful, thank you very much.

If everyone can avoid wearing the pants that they wore during last October it would be a good start.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Despite an apparently disappointing performance at Wolves, we still have reason to celebrate. We are now only one of three teams in both the Premier and Football Leagues to still be unbeaten this season. The other two being Leicester and Portsmouth.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this is the best start ever for the Albion, equal to 1977/78 season of 6 wins and 2 draws.

The one cloud on the horizon, however, is we're nearly into October. Since moving to the Amex in 2011 (4 seasons +) we have yet to win a league game in that month. So anyone that that's any good at witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo or whatever please step forward and lift the curse on this perennial problem, I would be (and most Albion fans) very grateful, thank you very much.

You're correct, and all the wins were by one goal too. Lost three in a row in October:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here