Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CBeebies

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody progress from CBeebies to greater things? I noticed that Ben Faulks (Mr Bloom) is now in Hollyoaks Any other examples as I would have thought Justin Fletcher would have.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
More well known and probably greater pay and security. I know him from CBeebies because of having young grandchildren. Most of the older family members watch Hollyoaks.

So does that mean you are an Eatenders man?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I progressed as my kids grew up - CBBC, Cartoon Network etc. Strangely when I was in a French hotel a few weeks ago the only English channel was CBeebies - I was highly entertained.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Miles Jupp seems to making a successful career as a stand up having previously been Archie The Inventor in Balamory.

Mr Tumble is playing Hamlet at The Globe.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i heard Yojojo from Waybuloo has made a career in Hollywood.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sid has moved onto the North Stand, considerably greater things.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was thinking more on the equivalent of Hayley Mills started as a child actress then went on to do many films etc and become a household name.

Mick of Mick and Monterency on Crackerjack became Charlie Drake in Charlie Drake

Not being pedantic - well, maybe just a bit - but I don't think Mick and Montmerency were in Crackerjack were they? A quick internet search says they had their own show on ITV.

Whatever they were on, I was an avid watcher back then, I thought they were great!

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think Justin Fletcher has any plans to move from CBeebies nor would the BBC want to lose him. He has his MBE and is generally thought to be a millionaire with the income he gets from the various programs and licensing agreements for the characters he has created.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tinky-winky from the Tellytubbies lives in Shoreham-by-Sea. That's an upgrade in my book 😉

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Not being pedantic - well, maybe just a bit - but I don't think Mick and Montmerency were in Crackerjack were they? A quick internet search says they had their own show on ITV.

Whatever they were on, I was an avid watcher back then, I thought they were great!

I think you are right. I'll take the cabbage

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I was thinking more on the equivalent of Hayley Mills started as a child actress then went on to do many films etc and become a household name.

I think Hayley Mills had a massive advantage in that her rather famous family could give her a leg up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here