Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Photos and Video's 19 September 2015

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
My camera decided I was not taking enough pictures so it decided to take a few off its own bat....I decided to keep most of them...must remember that the touch screen actually sets off the shutter!

PHOTOS

VIDEOS

Otherwise all I can say about the game is it was sunny

d19_09_2015-031.jpg

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have determined from this picture that you were stood right next to me !!!
I can confirm that is my watch and my £2.40 small bottle of diet Pepsi .....

Camera doing its own thing? More like stalker alert ? LOL

d19_09_2015-021.jpg

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I was a Shropshire Seagull for a short while when renting a place with a girlfriend in Eaton Constantine ... Not for long though then back to my house in Birmingham.

This is an image that only just made the cut but thought it was such a perfect picture of the bottle it had to stay.

I do wonder about the number of photos of the young lady as the camera does seem to have been fixated by her!

They are all genuine accidental pictures taken by the camera touch screen hitting me when I am messing with my mobile and the camera was dangling from my wrist on the strap.

To your right was Gary and just in front of Gary was Nicola.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

So you managed to get "photos" correct, but then you let an apostrophe creep into "video's"??

Apostrophes where they shouldn't be is bad enough, but to have one plural without one and another with one in the space of three words shows an amazingly high level of ignorance. Bottom of the class!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

So you managed to get "photos" correct, but then you let an apostrophe creep into "video's"??

Apostrophes where they shouldn't be is bad enough, but to have one plural without one and another with one in the space of three words shows an amazingly high level of ignorance. Bottom of the class!

? what?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was a Shropshire Seagull for a short while when renting a place with a girlfriend in Eaton Constantine ... Not for long though then back to my house in Birmingham.

This is an image that only just made the cut but thought it was such a perfect picture of the bottle it had to stay.

I do wonder about the number of photos of the young lady as the camera does seem to have been fixated by her!

They are all genuine accidental pictures taken by the camera touch screen hitting me when I am messing with my mobile and the camera was dangling from my wrist on the strap.

To your right was Gary and just in front of Gary was Nicola.

Eaton Constantine is only 10 mins from me - I'm near Wellington ....

The girl your camera is attracted to is Livvy [or maybe Libby] with her dad Steve [wearing glasses] to her right.
I played cricket with Steve in the 1990s when Livvy was just a young child who played with my kids.
A fine young lady she now is ..... very different from 20 years ago [aren't we all]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here