Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On to Bolton

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bit of a disappointment today but all teams, even the very best, have those days. Team didn't look as slick as they have done in previous matches but with all the injured players hopefully back for next week a result is very much achievable. Think today showed how much we missed Baldock as we seriously lacked movement in the final third. Nonetheless we can't win every game and if we can get a result next week we can get October off to a great start with two home games afterwards :albion2:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Except after Bolton away it's Cardiff at home then leeds away

I thought we had Cardiff and Bristol City one after another? ****ing hell seems as though we're seriously lacking the Amex experience :nono:

Performing so much better than last season though UTA :albion2::albion2::albion2:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think after leeds it's bristol City and Preston North end back to back at home. The international break after Cardiff doesn't help

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just noticed that there is no trains between Manchester and Horwich Parkway for next Saturday and it's the dreaded replacement bus service. I do hope they actually put more than one coach on otherwise it'll be carnage

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Just noticed that there is no trains between Manchester and Horwich Parkway for next Saturday and it's the dreaded replacement bus service. I do hope they actually put more than one coach on otherwise it'll be carnage
It's not very car in a cab.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

If coming from down south then poss best to go to Wigan then get taxi.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here