Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Costa

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I haven't seen what he's supposed to have done today, but I do despise him. For someone who is fairly well built he is a right pansy.

Ugly as **** too.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Picked a fight with 2 Arsenal players and contrived to get one of them sent off whilst escaping with a yellow after committing 2 or 3 red card offences. Push in the face, smack round the head with a flailing arm and barge to the ground, all within 20 seconds or so.

And everyone is Sooooo desperate to be playing in this division?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Picked a fight with 2 Arsenal players and contrived to get one of them sent off whilst escaping with a yellow after committing 2 or 3 red card offences. Push in the face, smack round the head with a flailing arm and barge to the ground, all within 20 seconds or so.

This is precisely how I saw it. He should have been given two yellows and two reds. I hope he gets a 6-plus game ban for his antics today.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Agreed. They should ban this piece of shite for a season and make an example of him (although it will never happen). He looks ready for a fight every game . I am not a fan of either club but the ref gifted chelsea this game by sending off the wrong player.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Agreed. They should ban this piece of shite for a season and make an example of him (although it will never happen). He looks ready for a fight every game . I am not a fan of either club but the ref gifted chelsea this game by sending off the wrong player.
It makes me sad watching this crap go on Comparing with the rugby last night when 3 or 4 instances of foul play were picked up by the video ref, reported to the ref on the field and acted upon.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
costa.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Was so predictable one or two would be sent off and Costa would be involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here