Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie doesn't fancy us today

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wolves v Brighton, Saturday, 3.00pm

Kenny Jackett's team are tough to beat at home and I think Brighton's unbeaten run may come to an end. I don't think much has gone wrong at Wolves but it's a tough division where anyone can beat anyone. Wolves are making strides and Kenny's moved them on as a club. They've got a good budget and some exciting young players, particularly Benik Afobe.

Chris Hughton has built a brilliant defensive structure at Brighton but this is the Championship. Teams don't win every week. Somewhere along the line you'll come a cropper and I fancy Wolves very strongly at home for this.

OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 6/1)

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...edictions-brightons-run-to-end-tigers-to-roar

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Kenny Jackett's team are tough to beat at home and I think Brighton's unbeaten run may come to an end. I don't think much has gone wrong at Wolves but it's a tough division where anyone can beat anyone. Wolves are making strides and Kenny's moved them on as a club. They've got a good budget and some exciting young players, particularly Benik Afobe.

Chris Hughton has built a brilliant defensive structure at Brighton but this is the Championship. Teams don't win every week. Somewhere along the line you'll come a cropper and I fancy Wolves very strongly at home for this.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...edictions-brightons-run-to-end-tigers-to-roar
It's reasonable until the very strongly bit

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wolves are the favourites.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
He's basically found a way of saying that we won't win just because teams don't keep on winning. Whilst in some respects probability comes into it I really don't see how with the same type of performances to date today that we don't have anything other than a really strong chance of maintain our start.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wolves only have one fit senior striker in Afobe, mark him out of the game and keep our defensive shape and we should get at least a point.

Ollie opens his mouth and he doesn't even know himself what is coming out. He and Kenny Jacket are best mates. Kenny is a really nice guy but Ollie is Nutz.

One of the reasons Jamie Murphy turned down a move from Motherwell to Blackpool and I have a feeling he was less than impressed in his meeting with Ollie so decided to stay with Motherwell

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

He called last nights' 1-1 correctly !

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Wolves will probably go and win 1:0 now, despite the fact they have conceded in every match and we have scored in every match, they are extremely very strongly favourites to win.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
It's been great a fairy story so far but I think the hungry wolves will sink their teeth into us before the woodsman can find his axe.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Wolves only have one fit senior striker in Afobe, mark him out of the game and keep our defensive shape and we should get at least a point.

And its for that reason that I think we might divert from 4-4-2. Wouldn't be surprised if Ince is brought in with the remit of marking Afobe out of the game, can also see Kayal picking up another yellow as well as at least one central defender. Think this game needs to be played a bit differently to the previous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here