Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bellend

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Typical bike rider, pushing his way to the front, wearing an I'm a grass camera. Hope he gets a tug for taking one hand off and driving without due care and attention.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
considering thats a 4 wheel drive car and its dry, thats some spectacularly poor skills

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
At least nobody got hurt. Biker was not to know the driver planned to cut everyone up. Driver probably had room to cut in behind the bike, but couldn't do that could he?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Typical bike rider, pushing his way to the front, wearing an I'm a grass camera. Hope he gets a tug for taking one hand off and driving without due care and attention.

Bike rider filtered through the middle to the front of the queue which is perfectly legal, he didn't push his way through anywhere? And whats a 'i'm a grass camera'? Do enlighten us all? And finally taking his one hand off to give a well deserved w4nker sign does not constitute driving without due care and attention. There, consider yourself educated, no charge for this i'm giving it to you for free, no need to thank me.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Perhaps he meant to reverse into the petrol station? Bet the biker feels pretty silly now, eh.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Bike rider filtered through the middle to the front of the queue which is perfectly legal, he didn't push his way through anywhere? And whats a 'i'm a grass camera'? Do enlighten us all? And finally taking his one hand off to give a well deserved w4nker sign does not constitute driving without due care and attention. There, consider yourself educated, no charge for this i'm giving it to you for free, no need to thank me.
Indeed, the good old highway code allows for filtering safely through stationary or slow moving traffic.

I have had it many times where dickheads get stressed out by my bike being in front of them, a whole 2m of bike, sad individuals. It's a shame the car didn't take a tumble into a ditch. I also get them trying to get into a race, of course you are going to beat a 175bhp vehicle that weighs only 500lbs.....muppets.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I can be very critical of bikers (usually blame others for things that are their own fault etc) due to seeing so many stupid accidents that could have been avoided. I have also worked in the motorcycle industry for 20 years so feel that my opinion is both balanced and worthy of consideration by others.

Anyway, where in that video did the biker 'push' to the front? He just used the space available between stationary traffic to manoeuvre to the front, it is called filtering and is a perfectly legal practice. As for riding with one hand on the bars, what do you do when changing gear, smoking a fag or taking a swig of coffee? And the 'I am a grass' comment, what century are you from? Many people do use them for that purpose, usually car drivers, and insurance companies are now offering discounts for those that do use them. Meanwhile some road users have them to record journeys through stunning countryside etc. So your hatred of them is based on what, your appalling road sense and bad manners and fear of being caught?

Bellend number 2 me thinks.....

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Indeed, the good old highway code allows for filtering safely through stationary or slow moving traffic.

I have had it many times where dickheads get stressed out by my bike being in front of them, a whole 2m of bike, sad individuals. It's a shame the car didn't take a tumble into a ditch. I also get them trying to get into a race, of course you are going to beat a 175bhp vehicle that weighs only 500lbs.....muppets.

It's pathetic.

Why do people get worked up about such things? The need to be ahead of the sort of bike I ride is all consuming for some drivers. I have little or no effect on their journey time, and yet they are prepared to put my life at risk so that they don't have to wait for one second to get past me.

I wasn't aware that this sort of crap went on against motorbikers too.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

You think the biker is the problem here? Bloody Hell...

Bellend.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bellend.

I had something happem infront of me on the A12. I missed him by inches as he spin. He was coming out of a slip road at full pelt. Could have been serious, in the end he seriuosly damaged his car and nothing else :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bell end

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Both the Evo driver and the motorcycle driver ignored road markings indicating that the lane they were in was for right turns only - the motorcycle also appeared to ignore the 'wait' line marked on the road - both donuts!

Why is it that when motorbikes 'filter' through a queue at traffic lights or junctions they feel perfectly entitled to squeeze through the traffic, ignore the road markings indicating where traffic must stop and then pull in front of the waiting vehicles - often in the 'cyclist' box. Can't find anywhere in the Highway Code that suggests that is acceptable.

'Filter' by all means but obey the same rules as other road users at traffic lights and junctions!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought we'd just signed someone on loan from Inter Milan when I first saw the thread title :(

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Both the Evo driver and the motorcycle driver ignored road markings indicating that the lane they were in was for right turns only - the motorcycle also appeared to ignore the 'wait' line marked on the road - both donuts!

Why is it that when motorbikes 'filter' through a queue at traffic lights or junctions they feel perfectly entitled to squeeze through the traffic, ignore the road markings indicating where traffic must stop and then pull in front of the waiting vehicles - often in the 'cyclist' box. Can't find anywhere in the Highway Code that suggests that is acceptable.

'Filter' by all means but obey the same rules as other road users at traffic lights and junctions!

I disagree Creaky, the motorcyclist filters between the lanes quite legally and seems to stop on the white line on the far right edge of the lane to go ahead. As he pulls away he is clearly in the correct lane to go ahead when knobcheese in the Evo overcooks his undertake from the wrong lane and wipes out into the nearside. Motorcyclist has done nothing wrong in that clip and I would imagine most of us would have given the hand shandy sign if Evocock had done that to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here